5 Refreshingly Cool Summer Drink Ideas
We are in the midst of a heatwave & there is nothing I am craving more than a cool, crisp Summer drink! These super tasty, healthy homemade Summer drink ideas are the perfect way to cool down on a hot day. Some basic blending equipment from stores such as My Juicer is all you need to start making these fruit packed delights.
- This gorgeous Wild Cherry Cordial from Wild Mama – Wild Tribe is a simple yet delicious drink. This all natural cordial requires minimal ingredients & prep – the perfect drink for a hot day.
2. This berry packed Summer Morning Smoothie from Caitylis is a great way to start the day. Finish it off with a handful ice to make a delicious frozen treat.
3. This Watermelon & Pineapple Smoothie from Reddie Freddie Go is a tropical delight! Two handfuls of melon & one of pineapple is all that is needed to make this smoothie. Blitz it up & enjoy with a cocktail umbrella.
4. Cinnamon has plenty of health benefits so this Banana & Cinnamon Smoothie from Bump2Baby is a great way of adding it to your diet. This “Mum on the Go” smoothie is perfect for kids.
5. Finally this Baobob Berry Smoothie from Lylia Rose is super healthy with the addition of natural multi-vitamin Babob Powder. Great as a smoothie or freeze for delicious ice lollies.
**Summer Drink Ideas is a collaborative post